Voibella Hydrating Toning Mist 5oz
BENEFITS OF OUR ORGANIC TONER INGREDIENTS:
-Anti-inflammatory Lebanese Rose Water to calm skin irritations and provide anti-oxidant properties
-Pore refining Witch Hazel will minimize pores and provide a smooth, vibrant skin.
-Soothing Aloe Vera, soothes, calms and heals the skin, to rejuvenate it.
-Hydrate and plump the skin with Plant-based glycerin.
-Calming & Rejuvenating Chamomile calms and refreshes your skin.
8 WAYS TO USE YOUR HYDRATING TONING MIST:
1. Prepare Skin - Spray on face after cleansing, to prepare the skin to receive serums, eye creams and moisturizers
2. All-in-one anti-aging product for travel - want to skip moisturizers and serums? Simply use this toner.
3. After shave or sun – spray to reduce inflammation in irritated skin and to refresh.
4. Face Refresher – Great to give your face instant midday hydration and an afternoon glow. Especially good on warm days.
5. Skin Toner – Rose Water is an astringent and is filled with antibacterial properties, so it helps for cleaning and balancing PH on skin.
6. Nighttime moisturizer – Use after you cleanse with a facial cleanser. It will help moisturize and restore skin cells, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
7. Add to Bath water to help you relax and soak.
8. Calming Aromatherapy super effective as post-yoga calming spray.
Our family owned business' products are made with the highest quality organic ingredients, in small batches, with lots of love, right here in the USA. They are paraben, sulfate, artificial scent, color and alcohol free, and cruelty free!
Click on ADD TO CART NOW to buy risk free today!
After cleansing, spray toner over face, neck, and décolleté. Continue application of skin care products such as serums and moisturizers. Spray on as desired throughout the day to refresh and hydrate.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Organic Aloe Leaf Juice), Rosa Damascena (Rose Flower Water), Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
We Also Recommend