QUESTION: What other products do you have that can be combined with the Glycolic Acid Peel?
The following products can be combined with your Glycolic Acid Peel:
- Hydrating Cleanser: This product is the first step in your skincare routine. Not only does this product cleanse your face, but it also provides anti-aging benefits that help boost the results of the rest of your skincare products.
After the Hydrating Cleanser, you would use the Glycolic Acid Peel once per week.
- Hydrating Toning Mist: Toning your skin is very important. Plus this one from our line helps refresh your skin any time of the day. If you need a splash of hydration during your busy day to help you relax, this is the product for you. It also helps avoid razor bumps, reduce acne and alleviate inflammation.
- Facial Serum: This product is essential because it penetrates deeper into your skin. Using Facial Serum can accelerate your long-term results 10x. If you are really serious about improving your appearance, we highly recommend this product.
- Under Eye Cream: As the names implies, this product is for your eye area. The skin around your eyes is very delicate. It's been carefully formulated to repair, soothe and maintain a healthy skin around your delicate eye area.
- Retinol Moisturizer: The last layer of your skin care. Retinol is one of the most popular ingredients in the skin care industry. Our Retinol Moisturizer has 1% retinol, which is good enough for optimum results without being irritating to your skin. This product combines perfectly with your Glycolic Acid Peel because it moisturizes the new skin that revealed after exfoliation.
Have further questions? Feel free to contact us here.